1. George S. Oreku and Tamara Pazynyuk. Book title: Security in wireless sensor networks, Springer, 2016.
2. Mbwana Suleiman Ndaro, A book title, Inclined Water jets for Better Performance of Hydroentangled Fabrics, LAP Lambert Academic Publishing, December, 2015
3. George S. Oreku, Book title: Enhancing E-Commerce Security, Lambert Academic Publishing, 2011.
1. Anselm P. Moshi. Characterization of Spent Bleaching Earth and improvement of biogas through supplementation of manure Biotechnology Journal International 17(4): 1-13, 2017
2. Raheli Elibariki and Mihayo Musabila Maguta, Status of pesticides pollution in Tanzania – A review, Chemosphere, Volume 178, (2017), pp 154 – 164. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.chemosphere.2017.03.036
3. Anselm P. Moshi and Ivy Matoju The status of research on and application of biopesticides in Tanzania. Review. Crop Protection 92 (2017) 16-28
4. George Oreku: “Implementing the uses of ICT in Agro - Products to Improve Market Information Services: challenges and opportunities for Tanzania.” in the 3rd International Workshop on Applications of ICTs in Education, Healthcare and Agriculture June 1-2, 2016 RSS, Amman, Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan
5. Cecilia Rolence China and Mbwana Suleiman Ndaro A review Status on Tanzanian Leather value chain- A Review. African Journal of Science and Research, 2016, (5)4:55 – 60: ISSN: 2306 -5877.
6. Lugano Wilson and Hossein Idd. TIRDO role in development of sustainable energy technologies for supporting the industrialization process in Tanzania. REPOA 21st Annual Research Workshop 6th -7th April 2016
7. Anselm P. Moshi and Nges Ivo Achu Sustainable Management of Cassava Processing Waste for Promoting Rural Development in Cassava: Production, Consumption and Potential Uses for Nova Publishers Inc USA (In. Handbook on Cassava: Production, Potential Uses and Recent Advances, chapter 7, Ed. Clarissa Klein, ISBN: 978-1-53610-291-8
8. Anselm P. Moshi. Competitive bioethanol industry in Tanzania: Substrate and technological approaches presented at UNIDO validation workshop for proposed GEF project on promotion of bioethanol as a clean alternate fuel for cooking in Tanzania 26 July 2016.
9. George Oreku and Fredrick J. Mtenzi: “Cybercrime: Concerns, Challenges and Opportunities” Book chapter Published by Springer in the Book Titled "Information Fusion for Cyber-Security Analytics: Trends and Patterns" organized at University of Maryland, Baltimore County (UMBC) USA. 2016
10. Mihayo Musabila Maguta, Yngve Stenstrøm and Claus J. Nielsen. Kinetic and Theoretical Study of the Nitrate (NO3) Radical Gas Phase Reactions with N‑Nitrosodimethylamine and N‑Nitrosodiethylamine Journal of Physical ChemistryA (2016), 120, 6970 − 6977. DOI: 10.1021/acs.jpca.6b05440
11. Cecilia Rolence China, Adsorption studies on water hardness removal by using cashewnut shell activated carbon as an adsorbent, African Journal of Science and Research, 2016,(5)4:78 - 81, ISSN: 2306 – 5877.
12. Mbwana Suleiman Ndaro, JosphatI Gwadwa Mwasiaga, Lodrick MakokhaWangatia: Tearing strength of hydroentangled non-woven fabrics; Materials Science, and Indian Journal 14 (12), 2016, 509 – 513,
13. Mihayo Musabila Maguta,, Aursnes, M., Bunkan, Arne Joakim Coldevin., Edelen,K., Mikoviny,T., Nielsen,C. J., Stenstrøm,Y., Tang, Y and Wisthaler, A. Atmospheric fate of nitramines: An experimental and theoretical study of the OH reactions with CH3NHNO2 and (CH3)2NNO2, Journal of Physical Chemistry A (2014), 118, 3450 − 3462
14. William Gomera and George Oreku: Application of Mobile Technology in Training Micro Businesses: Users Requirements and Architectural Design”’ in Proceeding of the 2nd International ICT Summit on 4th July 2016, IEE indexed. pg 25-30